Visit the Great Wine Estates of Margaret River, tasting over 20 of the regions award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Merlot, Rose, Sparkling, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Riesling and other interesting blends and varietals all included in your charter
what would you like to do?
HERE ARE OUR HOT TIPS!
WANT TO LEAVE IT UP TO US? NO WORRIES.
Award Winning Wineries We Suggest
What Else Would You Like To Do and See ?
1. Visit the world famous Surfers Point where the annual world surfing championships. Great photo opportunity where the sunset never ends.
2. Walk some the most amazing and best sections of the Cape to Cape Track, see incredible scenery with sandy white beaches, dramatic cliffs and coastline, with a huge diversity of flora and fauna.
3. Try Glassblowing in a behind the scenes studio tour that includes making your very own wine goblet to take home.
4. Visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury where around 200 Bottlenose Dolphins live. Take a dolphin boat cruise for great interaction and photo opportunities.
5. Try the best Micro-Brewery Beers for a paddle tasting of 5 beers and paired with some spicy matched foods.
7. Stop for a while and take a Private Cooking Class with one of the highly acclaimed chefs.
8. Take time out to relax with a Huna or Swedish Massage with at a day spa or at your accommodation.
9. Go Mountain Bike Riding with the best guides with all the gear and bikes provided through amazing old growth forest, just 10 minutes from town (costs apply).
10. Visit the Chocolate Factory and Providore for some sweet treats and local gourmet produce.
This is just a sample, so ask us about more amazing things to do in Margaret River.
Cost + Details
As a guide the Margaret River Rates are $140 per hour.
An itinerary and quote will be provided within 24 hours.
All wine tasting (except where wineries charge for premium tastings)
Free gift bag including: wine map, wine tasting guide,
Ride in a super comfortable adult size seats in one of our vehicles VW Multivan's with seat belts, head rests, arm rests, water, full climate controls for each seat with air conditioning/heating, commentary with regional slideshow.